Tax & Accounting
Gillett & Associates prepares tax returns for individuals and will work with you to ensure that returns are completed accurately, saving you any nasty surprises. Our detailed approach ensures all relevant deductions are captured to give you the best result.
For an Individual Tax Return, to enable you to get the maximum benefit from your consultation please bring the following items (if applicable).
- PAYG Payment Summaries
- Centrelink Income details
- Sale of asset information
- Interest, dividend and managed fund information
- Details of any overseas income you have earned
- Bank Details if you wish to receive your refund electronically
- Health Insurance Fund membership number and period of cover
- Medical expense if over $2000 – Medicare, your health fund and chemist can provide tax statements
- Details of any work related expenses that you have incurred
- Details of any work travel you have done
- Other items you think may be relevant
With the chronic shortage of professionals, are you or your business struggling to find and retain a good bookkeeper? Outsource your bookkeeping function to Gillett & Associates experts, for a more efficient and cost effective professional solution for your business.
Strategic business planning and consulting improves the performance of our clients’ businesses. We add value by helping businesses to formulate a clear vision, identify sustainable competitive advantage, and develop and implement their strategic plan.
Gillett & Associates offers a broad range of tax advice including corporate tax, personal tax effectiveness and indirect taxation including, payroll tax, research and development and GST. Structure your business and transactions to be tax effective from day one.
Gillett & Associates can advise you and assist in establishing your Self Managed Superannuation Fund. The Superannuation Consulting service handles a diverse range of enquiries ranging from tax planning for superannuation funds to consulting on issues.